dimecres, 6 d’abril del 2011

DO YOU FOLLOW DIRECTIONS?

                                  
     
                                       GIVE DIRECTIONS


  • Has de gira a la dreta - you must turn right
  • Has de baixa el carrer - you down the street
  • Has d'agafar el segon carrer a l'esquerra - you take second street on the left
  • Has de pujar el carrer - you must the first street on the right
                                              
                                       ASK FOR DIRECTIONS
          ( Excuse me ), How can I get to the Chinese restaurant? (Please).
           (Perdó), Com puc arribar al restaurant xinès? (siusplau).


_ Excuse me, how can I get to the booklstore, please?
_You go up the street on your right and go straight on Pine street. Then,  you go straight until you find Main Street . Turn right and the bookstore is oppossite of the movie teatre.

_Excuse me, how can I get to the jwelry store, please?
_You go turn left, up the forest street and to go turn left,and up to the hill avenue street,and turn right is de jwelry store.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada