dijous, 3 de febrer del 2011

ARE YOU EATING HEALTHY ?

Yesterday,I ate  for breakfast: milk, biscuits and cheese. For lunch.I ate: chicken or potatoes,bread and orange  juice. Finally for dinner: I ate to soup,bread and potatoes boil.I like the potatoes boil, is very delecious and apple juice.I ate two apples and banana.

My diet is heathy because, I ate two servings of bread, I ate two servings of milk and cheese I drank orange juice  and apple juice. I ate two servings of vegetables because, the soup has got tomatoes and potatoes, I ate one servings of fruits. My diet is very heathy.

 I wouldn't like to be a vegetarian because I like ate meat

2 comentaris:

  1. Good, but rememember to write always the personal pronoun "I" in capital letters.

    ResponElimina
  2. Why didn't you say anything about being a vegetarian?

    ResponElimina